Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Canadian Honored by Being Selected to Represent Virginia Republicans

I received this today, addressed to my mother:

Dear Ms. M. Hekman,

You have been selected to represent Republican voters in Virginia...
Your registered Census is one of a select few being mailed into Virginia's 10th Congressional District...

Because of your high level of political involvement and steadfast commitment to the Republican Party, your personal input on the questions presented in your Census Document is critical to our Party's future...

Ironically, my mother lives in Canada and has never had an address in Virginia. I can only guess that Amazon or one of the one or two other companies she has purchased items from and had shipped to my address sold her information to the Republican party.

1 Comments:

At October 21, 2009 at 3:21 PM , Blogger martha said...

However they got my name, I'm honored! Of course there just may be another M.Hekman...but your address?? Oh well, another marketing mystery...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home