Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hacked!


I don't know how the credit card companies do it, but they noticed these seemingly innocuous charges on one of our seldom used credit cards today and immediately called to let me know they saw "unusual activity" on my account. Maybe it was the fact that I'd never ordered from stardoll.com, or maybe it was the three small orders on the same day, but something about it correctly triggered their fraud investigation program. I'm very thankful for their excellent programing and for their call even though it was late at night. The card is now cancelled and the charges won't go through. I went online and checked the rest of my cards, and they all look normal. But you can bet I'll be checking a few more times over the next few weeks, and requesting my free credit report again too!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home