Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Google Flight Sim

Jordan and I discovered Google Earth's latest addition -- a built in flight simulator! This is going to be a major distraction for us both until we tire of it. Here we are making a desperate attempt to land at Calgary International Airport -- too high and too fast. I almost made it once, but had to call off at the last moment when I noticed an airliner on the runway I was going to land on! Who do you report runway incursions on Google Earth to?
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At November 18, 2009 at 12:34 PM , Blogger martha said...

Even without a photo of Jessie or Jordan I found these two posts really, really interesting! Your area is so full of interesting historical stories. Loved reading about the Black history around Jordan's school.

 
At November 20, 2009 at 1:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! I'll have to check that out.

 
At November 21, 2009 at 9:01 PM , Anonymous Phyllis said...

Luke had fun trying this out and crashing into airports...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home