Saturday, July 3, 2010

Kayak outing

A few photos from our kayak outing this morning. The first Saturday of each month this summer I've been organizing a kayak trip for friends and neighbors. We had 14 people on this outing on the Shenandoah.


Jordan and I taking a breakfast break. This was Jordan's longest kayak outing in his own kayak -- a little over two hours, and he did great and stayed at the head of the pack the whole time.


Class 0.5 rapids


Taking a break to cool off in the water


Team Fro-3
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At July 3, 2010 at 9:31 PM , Anonymous Dad said...

Wow, what a great trip! And great shots! Wish we were with you already. It got to the upper 20's today, and Tony and Nikki went swimming in our neighbours' pool.

 
At July 6, 2010 at 1:59 PM , Anonymous Nicole said...

I envy you! right now it is 33 Celcius! I have been sitting in front of a fan all morning!

 
At July 6, 2010 at 2:01 PM , Anonymous Nicole said...

I am sweating as I am writing this by the way! I must go to fan!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home