Sunday, January 10, 2010

Quoting Jordan

Here's a homework page Jordan brought home this week, with some answers I thought would be fun to share. I've typed my favorites in here:

1. Who are some of your ancestors? Where did they live?
Answer: Noah. He lived around the mountains of Ararat.

2. What could someone do to honor his or her parents or family members?
Answer: To visit my grandparents.

3. What is something you have learned by imitating another person?
Answer: By imitating my mom in the citchen I learned to work hard.

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At January 10, 2010 at 9:53 PM , Anonymous Phyllis said...

Great answers!!!

 
At January 11, 2010 at 3:22 PM , Blogger martha said...

Of course we love that second full-of-wisdom answer! Thanks for sending that on to your blog audience. And nice to have you blogging again!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home